French Beans Vegetable
0.70 lbs French Beans
1 tablespoon Olive or Vegetable Oil
¼ teaspoon ground fresh Ginger
½ teaspoon Cumin seeds
1 dry Red Chili
¼ teaspoon Turmeric powder
½ teaspoon Coriander-Cumin powder
¼ teaspoon Red Chili powder
1 teaspoon Lemon juice
Salt to taste
1. Cut the French Beans into small, round pieces
2. In a pot, pour in the oil, add in the dry Red Chili and Cumin seeds.
3. When the Cumin seeds crackle, add in the cut French Beans, and stir. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add in the spices, mix well, and cook with the lid on for about 10 minutes or until the French Bean pieces are tender.
5. Garnish with Lemon juice and serve hot.