½ cup green Peas
2 dry Red Chilies
1 tablespoon Olive oil
½ teaspoon Cumin seeds
½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
½ teaspoon Red Chili powder
1 teaspoon Coriander-Cumin powder
1 teaspoon Lemon juice
A pinch of Asafoetida
Salt to taste
1) Cut the Cauliflower into florets, wash and keep aside.
2) In a cooking pot, add in the oil, dry Red Chili, Asafoetida, and Cumin seeds
3) When the seeds crackle, add in the cut cauliflower and salt. Mix, cover, and cook for 5-7 minutes.
4) Add in the green Peas, and the spices. Mix, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
5) Add in Lemon juice, mix, and serve hot.