Aloo Mattar Vegetable
Potato, Onion, and Peas Vegetable
I large potato
1 large onion
1/2 cup peas
1 tbs oil
1 cup hot water
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1 dry Red Chili
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
1 tsp Cumin-Coriander powder
Salt to taste
1. Cut the potato and the onion into small pieces.
2. In a pot, put the oil, dry red chili, cumin seeds, and heat until they sputter.
3. Wash the potato pieces, put in the pot and cook until partly tender
4. Put in the chopped onion, peas, and sat and cook.
5. Add in the remaining spices and stir for 5 minutes on a low flame
6. Pour in the hot water and cook for 5-10 minutes until the potato is tender.
7. Serve hot.